So Sleepeh!

Heard the song Judas by Lady GaGa?

I've been obsessed with it ever since the video released.
Sow catchy!

But, but, beware, it won't let you sleep.
I had exam today, and I couldn't sleep at all thanks to GaGa's loud JUDAAAAAS playing in my head.

Anyway, so I came back, saw hot videos, did what one does after watching hot videos, and slept.

Aaaaaaand I wake up to see I have one 'received' call , with duration of 37 seconds while I was asleep.
From a Gurgaon number (My employer)
And I didn't remember a thing!



FUCK.
What did I say in those 30 seconds? God knows.

We'll deal with it later.
Universe is amusing sometimes.
And what is life without these LULZ moments?

I'm just writing random things to have a blog post of respectable length.
Hope you're not bored, are you?

Go listen to Judas. Oh also ET by Katy Perry.
I'm such a pop bitch. xD

Okay let's Dance


No comments:

Post a Comment