Dream Diaries Part I

So,
I've been having very, very weird dreams lately.

It's 2:30 pm.
I slept at 8 am and woke up just now.
Such an Owl ^_^

Anyway, so the dream was, it was sort of last day of college ( sob sob )

I was outside with cool peoplez, who were smoking and I took a puff or two with them. Hawwwzzeee.
Then police came and we ran away. Why? :S

College had arranged special shows for us, and I saw Portishead arrange her equipment and testing in our tiny classroom. #LULZ














They were singing ROADS
And as usual I sang it aloud with themin the corridors  ^_^

Also, I went to college in track pants. Old, torn from the knee.

Teachers were still discussing attendance and students were complaining as usual.

And I was thinking of going home and changing before the show starts , but then the phone rang as usual, before the climax of the dream, and it was Mehak , who called to wake me up coz I had to study for my exam tomorrow =[

Okbai .


No comments:

Post a Comment